IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Ditto, well said fraedu. It's especially telling that some of...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Ditto, well said fraedu. It's especially telling that some of the posters on HC have said they wouldn't participate in the SPP, that they don't trust the management, and yet "supposedly" still hold IMU share in their disclosure. I wonder if these same posters are being a con artist and use their narrative as a ploy to further entrench the negativity in IMU among the RI world? Why would you bag out the company if you still hold shares, unless you have something to gain?

Buying shares on ASX will not transfer the money to the company. Only the SPP will. It will go directly towards the company for expenses that will be incurred by the company for the purpose of solving the biggest medical illness in the world - cancer. Anyone has purchased a cancer council product, or donated to the Mcgrath foundation or similar? Do you ever question these organisation what they have done with your money or why your not getting a 10 bag return or why its taking so long to find a cure?

How I see it is, IMU hasn't had much new RI support for a while when the downturn began. Most of the early RI have no more financial power to defend the share price and are only here to provide moral support. For the share price to improve, new RI or long term deep pocketed instos are needed. And I hope that is what management is seeking to do with media exposure, seminars and conferences while continuing to prove their sciences.

Good luck all and may god bless humanity and IMU with finding some form of solution to eradicate cancer.
    Last edited by KingGnome: 08/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.