IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Some great and varied posts over the weekend!Exciting to be only...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Some great and varied posts over the weekend!

Exciting to be only a few hours away from seeing the latest trading chapter continue in IMU.

For mine there's one major difference to the SP run of 2021. We are now not just a potential player, results and acquisitions have everyone's attention. Although back then IMU were perceived to be ripe for the picking with BP. They might have been, however they got no serious bites. It was also prompted by LC suggesting, it had plenty of dance partners and that 2022 would be greatly rewarding for IMU holders. Two years later, there's been some dance partners, but not in what was perceived. We've made some great acquisition's and entered some high worth trials. However, no BP has swept us up, in an offer share holders couldn't refuse.
    I applaud Management getting on with it and committing to trials and acquisition's, whilst the chips were down.

This time last week we were sitting on a SP of just $0.044 ( not fare off the two year lows ) Then BOOM- we got a great announcement, showing unprecedented results, in much awaited trial results. This set our week into overdrive- We saw a high on Friday of $0.15 with daily trading in the 100s of millions for each day last week.

Shorters who for mine, have driven our SP down deliberately over the last year are not going to have any impact against institutions taking a position in IMU. Similarly whilst the Instos want IN they are forced to buy over a sustained period, in not wanting to pay too much by driving the SP up overnight. there will be more than one, coupled with all the good news attracting retail holders, in droves as well. There's no doubt volumes will settle down at some stage soon. However whilst there's aprox 8 Billion shares and options in IMU, and more than 1 billion has changed hands over the past week- Should volume remain higher than normal without staying at massive levels, there would be some supply shortages. I'm sure long time investors who've felt the pain in recent years, will not want to be caught out twice after witnessing highs. However for mine, a large % of those new holders, placing their holdings in the bottom draw for a while. There's just too many prospects and opportunities for IMU.

Exciting times whilst even further results and news flows in over the next four months.
    Congratulation's to all involved with the science within IMU. Hopefully some progress in obliterating cancer has taken another step forward.
    Finally a big thanks' to all long term holders who've shown tenacity in staying IN.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.