IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

I'm reading Dragonflies, double crosses, candlesticks up...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    I'm reading Dragonflies, double crosses, candlesticks up and down.
    it's the predictions that the TA thread have me interested in - They are generally accurate

Tonight I learned that a friend of mine who was recently diagnosed with melanoma cancer that has spread to the lungs has recently started/ undergone an immunotherapy treatment.
    best of luck !!
    it's obviously not IMU - I don't yet know who it is but it is definitely immunotherapy so hopefully it will work. (if only IMU were more progressed)

Imugene will work - just needs to go through all of the necessary phases and red tape to prove itself which so far it is successfully doing.

With Her-Vaxx about to release phase 2 results With PD1-Vaxx nearing the end of phase 1 along with the company combined Azer-cel also nearing end of phase 1 -
    ANY ONE OF THESE PRODUCING A SUCCESSFUL STUDY will send the share price upwards and very quickly - why ? because BP are watching.

The Balls are telling me that the accumulation of shares over the past month will make those investors very rich investors soon.

However the market can be sometimes all about the front and centre - the here and now

CF33 - Checkvaxx and Vaxinia await - The potential Holy Grail of cancers both in early stage Phase 1 - patience is needed

My friend will of course receive the best of immunotherapy offers that can be given in Australia today - I can't help but think and predict that the treatments in the future thanks to IMU will be so much better -

We want it now but have to be patient.
    A bit like the SP or a takeover-

Bring on May 24 !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.