IMU 4.43% 8.3¢ imugene limited

It's good to get a balanced view on these types of stock. I have...

1. 2,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    It's good to get a balanced view on these types of stock. I have metastatic stage 4 kidney cancer diagnosed about 8 months ago there were NO symptoms! Until it fired out cancer into my leg and knocked a 25cm whole into my femur. That's when I got a sore knee and went to the Doctor. Their opinion was arthritis but get an X-ray. Anyway, it was late in the game and the damn cancer was all over my lungs as well. So many clusters it lit up the CT scan like a Christmas tree, talking hundreds, so many that the were filling my lung cavity (between inner skin and outer/lung) with fluid so that I was upright at 3am once gasping for air! not fun. Luckily the brilliant Doctors and Nurses at RNS would drain the fluids painlessly in about an hour and I would literally jump back up and feel like a new man, albeit for cancer. I spent about 5 months in hospital for the leg (long story) and had been given a prognosis of 3 months to a year. Before all that I was I was in bed 24/7 and sweating profusely so most probably on my way out which was what I felt. Then my ex God bless her soul started researching and networking to come back with a "wonder drug" ...nivolumab & ipilimumab. Let me say this, when one gets cancer out of the blue there is a huge learning curve to find out about that particular cancer and how it works. So if you're a cancer patient and you don't get fully educated you can get into the wrong system and also get different medication. All this while suffering to whatever degree by the disease. I can't stress enough how important it is to study your cancer and research the market re medicines. So I tracked down the Oncologists who dealt with the wonder drugs and began a program. I get one infusion every month and took both drugs for 4 months and then only nivolumab ever since. We tracked the progress with a full blood test that included haemoglobin/iron/potassium etc and a CT scan every 3 months. The results were astounding. It smashed the lung cancers from about a hundred to less than 10 and no fluid has ever come back. It didn't effect the kidney so they blasted it with one hit of radiation to "wake up the T cells" which worked shrinking the kidney growths by about 50 %. The radiation was so strong I was in the toilet vomiting straight out of the procedure. Here's how it works, dumbed down: the infusion sneaks up on the cancer and takes away the mask so that the white blood cells can see the cancer. Then they 'wake up" the immune system to get cracking. But here's the downside, it doesn't work for everyone. I am now considered a "miracle" by my Oncologist and my GP. My Oncologist is shooting for zero cancer soon. I'm in the top 10% worldwide. But bear in mind 90% are not. These drugs are way past phase II trials and are on the PBS and fully approved. I asked my Oncologist about IMU with some company print outs. He didn't say a lot but only commented that there are a lot of research companies on their immunotherapy trail with drugs pending. If you read between the lines very high risk until the results are proven.
    They all use slightly different tactics but overall the science is to use the immune system to fight the disease. My Oncologists says "you haven't seen anything yet" as the technology here races forward. I don't know if that helps anyone considering the stock but good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.004(4.43%)
Mkt cap ! $596.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $673.4K 8.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 343668 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 1057668 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.004 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ 3342072
Last updated 14.00pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.