IMU 3.39% 5.7¢ imugene limited

1.The recent evolution of electrical vehicle vs traditional...

1. 2,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631

1.The recent evolution of electrical vehicle vs traditional fossil fuel vehicle is taking shape phenomenally. This is reminding me of our Imugene revolutionary science vs other startups basing on traditional chemo/radiology... One year ago, no one could’ve imagined Elon Musk would be invited as the “surprise guest” to speak at the this year Volkswagen Conference recently, could you ?!

2.Foxconn, the world renowned assembly company for iPhones and other Apple devices, has just launched 3 different models of EV, all built in less than one year from conceptualisation using an “open platform “ called Mobility in Harmony (MIH), an alliance/collaboration of various strategic parts suppliers launched by Foxconn.

Imugene’s recent strategic partnership collaboration with Celularity, which has in-house drug-grade GMP manufacturing facility is similar to some extent. Anyway, I’m expecting some nice surprises soon ! Can cancer drug be available at OTC?

3.Basing on the positive Her-Vaxx Ph 2 data announced on 1/9/21, three new combo studies will be conducted; namely NextHERIZON , NeoHERIZON and NeuHERIZON. These will further strengthen our negotiation position as one of these three studies is “Investigator Sponsored “. Discussion on potential partnership/licensing agreement is not anything unusual but I have a gut feeling quite a decent one is in negotiations” AIMHO.

As usual time will tell.

Patience will be rewarded as long as Leslie and her team continues delivering good science

Glta+ needy patients

dyor

ps. Current TA seems to be pointing an uptrend pattern too. Today’s closing @45c is above the short and medium term moving average golden crossing of 43.3c.
    Looking nice to me anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $1.863M 31.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214965 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.