IMU 3.39% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Have invested all I can - only shortbread in my cookie jar until...

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 765
    Have invested all I can - only shortbread in my cookie jar until time into the future when I sell some but retain a good portion for ongoing dividends and future growth if we remain as a company not taken over. Genuinely though the more research partnerships that are done in addition to those arrangements done over the years, the more insulated we become. I know I have commented previously on this, but I suspect that the tantaliser for these world leading researchers is working with fellow colleagues they trust and I suspect that the research deals will have devil in detail of say change in control protections. Management of IMU and it’s partners will point to that as damaging value if a takeover is attempted. Just a commercial view having worked on protections historically. It won’t devalue it but we will see deals done for particular treatments I believe. I see it as treatment based with world licensing to keep it clean. But that is to unfold as the trials continue in earnest. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $1.863M 31.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214965 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.