IMU 3.39% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Welcome aboard, Arpad!29.5 cents would have been during the CR....

1. 2,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11994
    Welcome aboard, Arpad!

29.5 cents would have been during the CR. I picked up a few more myself then. Although my average is way lower, 29.5 cents still looked like a huge bargain to me - so congratulations on your purchase.

Nothing is certain, of course, until deals are signed, but I doubt you will regret buying at 29.5 cents, and for that matter I doubt buyers today at 60 cents will be disappointed either, as long as they are prepared to hold for a while.

The current share price is based on expectations of the value of the various products under development, and some of the background IP. All of those products look extremely good to me so far and Imugene now has so many irons in the fire that the chances of clinical trial success in at least one area - and very possibly several - seem pretty good. Clinical trial success will be followed by commercial deals, and the value of those deals could be remarkable.

You will need some patience, and as I say nothing is certain, but Imugene is a great company to be invested in.

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $1.863M 31.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214965 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.