IMU 6.10% 7.7¢ imugene limited

Rubbing my ball, page-2

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    I'm feeling very confident the HerVax ph2 interim data will be released within a matter of weeks.

Anyone care to suggest what it means?

i will. potentially this signals the end of Chemotherapy as the standard of care for many types of cancer treatment.

Why? Simple really, this trial will show that the majority of patients on Chemo alone have died within the expected time frame of 3 to 4 months , and the patients on HerVax have survived up to 9 to 12 months and some are still alive beyond that.

what will GSK, Roche,Merck, others be prepared to pay for that??? MULTI BILLIONS. Just look at recent immuno-oncology deals....Us$4 billion ++
    for products less promising than HerVax with ordinary peak sales predicted for types of cancer less prevalent than Her2 cancers . HerVax will be in the same class as Keytruda & Opdivo with revenues now exceeding $10 billion per year.

A market cap now of US$50 million is absolutely absurd given we are mid Ph2. I wouldnt be surprised if a deal is done for HerVax before the end of the trial. And note recent presentation , suggesting enrollment will be completed end of Q3 this year with overall survival read out anticipated Q3 next year , see that, 12 months OVERALL SURVIVAL is anticipated (p5 timeline. )
    Nice to see the irrational fear selling of the last few weeks has now been exhausted, there is only one way the sp can go from here based on logic and fair value for our pipeline. As we have seen before the price rises can be fast and strong with good news. Expect that soon. And keep an eye out for the forthcoming documentary on PBS Information Matrix with Laurence Fishburne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $563.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ $1.931M 24.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1392733 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 140950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ 9515046
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.