IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

That's interesting data, my thoughts are that Aussie investors...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    That's interesting data, my thoughts are that Aussie investors by and large are very conservative and prefer to invest in tried and true companies even if that means a pretty low return on their investment.
    While the largest group of investors are in their 50-60s they are looking at funds for retirement and are very protective of those funds.
    Imugene, regardless of promising science is still very speculative and should not be viewed as a short term investment.
    The promising thing is, as professor Fong has stated, the current human trials are going at warp speed compared to those of similar investigations only 10-15 years ago.
    It seems that some of the current cohort of Imugene investors have a belief that the money they have invested should see a multiple return in a few short years.
    I am not sure if this is due to the previous sudden rise in share price in 2021 or they just have little patience for any delayed financial returns.
    Imagine what it must be like to be a scientist that just discovers a potential ground breaking discovery, and then has to go through years of further clinical trials, applications for patents, applications for grants and working with regulatory authorities, and after many, many years may have their drug rejected or found to be not good enough to replace SOC.
    Hopefully a little reflection on this can help current holders see the bigger picture.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.032M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 744737 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4924782
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.