AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

rubbish, page-3

1. 4,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Agree totally Matyd!

Take your personal dispute elsewhere, boys and girls.

But I will say one thing in defence of Paul (and I have absolutely no idea or interest in what he said over at MAD), from what I have seen at the PGI thread, he at least backs up his contentions with some facts.

His accusers (the ubiqitious Rowser et al) simply use broad brush sweeping statements with no substance or demonstrable backup.

It's so easy to say "the share will fall", or "this is a dog" or "this is over-valued" or "this is like XYZ and is heading for oblivion".

If you make such statements back it up with WHY!!!!!

In other words guys don't just give us the froth and bubble at the top of the milk shake, give us the milk as well!

As I see Paul's recent statements, I think he has a good handle on the cash position at present (its not strong and needs shoring up).

I think his opinion on valuing the stock given today's problems is about right at around 8c.

I also suspect that like me, he has a spreadsheet of NPV given certain annual Au equiv sales at certain cost estimates. It is amazing how this increases exponentially from today's givens of costs at around $750 and annual production hovering around approx 40k Au equiv!

And this is the difference between Paul, me and the dooms-dayers. We think the issues are resolvable in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 13830717 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5249785 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.