HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

Hi GandalfI emailed the MD Peter Eaton directly via his email...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Gandalf

I emailed the MD Peter Eaton directly via his email that was disclosed on a prior release and he advised no shares were allocated to the public. You can email yourself if you want confirmation (see prior HRR release about Rubicon for his email address). I have no reason to make that up.

Interesting that Rubicon and Empire Resources both listed at very modest stags of just 1c and 2c respectively. Both had a lot of shares on the market (approx 50m and 45m respectively). But maybe some of the hype is starting to wear off. Rubicon has some great prospects, although they won't be drilling the best of them until next year.

It will be interesting to see how next weeks floats go. Windy Knob Resources set to float on Tuesday (nickel, copper, gold) - nothing to get excited about that company though. Old ground which has been flogged to death.

Galaxy Resources is also listing on Tuesday. This will be an interesting one. Tantalum/Lithium/Tin resource - largest undeveloped resource of its type in Aust. 2 JV's with Pioneer on Copper/gold and Nickel. Also have some very interesting conceptual targets including one massive impact crater prospective for Sudbury type mineralisation and another large but slightly smaller impact crater and a 2.5km by 2km mag anomaly located near a shallow high grade rare earths resource (which they also hold). The mag anomaly is thought to be a carbonatite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.