G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Ruby Fever, page-157

1. 5,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Thick skin. You just need to have it. I think you @ Davisite have always stuck to the facts. If people wish to brand you a MUS evangelist, then who cares.
    I know as much about the future as the next person. I have pinned my colors to the mast and will hold out for the 3rd auction. Provided I have not been hoodwinked.
    The only way that I thought it would be possible to lose any serious cash , was if I was defrauded by gross misrepresentation of the directors. So far we don't know. We have acted based on the signals from the directors. The directors have also been considerate with their time and are to be applauded.
    Could it be a Rookie Mistake of the BOD? Yes maybe. Is it the end of the World? No.
    Could MUS rise from the ashes if we open at 4 cents? Yes.
    Of course I will critique what happens in the next few days, but lets put it into perspective. Last month we were bulk sampling, this month we were mining and selling in a non benchmark commodity market all on the smell of on oily rag. Well done MUS

We are miners and we have inventory and we can operate on less than $3M cost per 1/4

Absolutely MUS has a future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.