G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

RUBY Tender news #2

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    As Requested, a separate thread. Lets reset this rubbish and get back to facts

Just logged in and cant believe what I am reading! So shocked at this blatant lie, and shocked a supposed legit website would post it! We know its false because:

Content:
    “MUS had a lot at stake …” MUS??? Seriously? Unless you trade the ASX you would not know of this contraction at all! Hardly likely from some Indian/Sri Lankan gem dealer

“Goods are not graded” … yes they are! Overseen by the same person who assisted GEM's grading

“it’s really low quality” … not what Vincent Pardieu is indicating! Who is more believable?

“goods worth half-a-million are only expected to sell” … Haha. Even I can lie better than that!

“It was very unprofessionally managed too” … Everything indicates otherwise, the red carpet welcome, the great looking venue, the many professional looking hostesses, etc. On par with anything I have seen in videos of GEM's auctions.  

Additional points:
    **Facts, grammar and spelling … Absolutely deplorable. Why are all the GEM and other articles all in perfect English?

**Paul Allen, who worked for GEM is intimately aware of both companies rubies … Yet he supposedly approved rubbish?

**GIA consultants and gemologists, included Vincent Pardieu have inspected and praised the inventory.

**Large parcels of rubies have been previously sent to Thailand for inspection, with glowing reports received

We can go on, but the clearest indication of fake news is the clearly shopped photo which has now mysteriously disappeared!

Fake.png

1] Fake perspective ... the circled stone is bigger than the scoop!! Impossible!
    2] Clear fudging circled of the blending of two different photos
    3] The pad the corundum is sitting on is the same FOUR-squared pad seen in all of Vincent Pardieu's pics! This this has been so poorly faked, it is going off in a hexagonal direction ... Please! This picture is clearly a fake, a lie ... so can anyone possibly give the rest of it any credence?

Utter rubbish! A trading halt has to be made now, because this could just be a disgruntled buyer, or something more sinister!

Here are some of the "unshopped" SQUARE pads.

Pads 3.JPG Pads 2.JPG Pads.JPG
    Last edited by Tibbs: 29/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.