G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi @permianbasin, In a just world that would be the case,...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @permianbasin,

In a just world that would be the case, however, I guess given the reaction on many levels to the article it will just disappear, so nothing to answer to. Remember, the market isn't open, so no harm done.

However, the harm is in the psychology, and that was the intent of the article, and I guess to give help to the negative argument, whether factual or not, and so some advantage.

Just as an additional note, I have a friend that when I make very definite statements on anything, he always asks 'Are you sure?'

Naturally, I can't be sure on all things, but I trust my judgement and research, and I always do pause and think when asked that question.

I know why he asks that question, 'as there is no doubt like self doubt', as that will do you in every time.

I have learnt to understand the question, and pause and think, however, I no longer get put off by the question and trust my judgement, as it is my own decision.

Most long time holders here have already faced that question, and nothing has changed. The SP will be manipulated, and apparently an even more aggressive attempted attack on our psychology, and yet more to come, no doubt, so be prepared.

Believe in your judgement, just don't follow the herd and the excessive noise, and all will be fine.

Looking forward to the announcement on Tuesday, and I hope that to cut off the stupidity of the potential games, which will be more sophisticated than tonight's 'fake news' a TH is indeed called for Monday.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.