Let me start by saying that in attempting to finance my family's...

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Let me start by saying that in attempting to finance my family's future through a range of investments including shares and property, I feel totally betrayed by the stupidity of the current government.

These are the people who waste billions of dollars on schemes they cannot run and monitor correctly, yet have the cheek to hit business where it hurts and subsequently call it the greatest tax reform in Australian history.
    What A Joke!

The tax on resource companies is very narrow minded, and hurts regular punters like me who invest in the sharemarket and have to endure some torrid times with uncertainty now a real issue. Did they stop to think that this may not have occured. Did they stop to bloody think that these companies represent the goose that has laid the golden egg for the WHOLE Australian economy to prosper? Of course not they are too narrow minded for that.

I could not blame some of these miners looking for other options offshore. Remember Kevin we are not the only nation that has resources. Look at Africa South America.

The whole increase in superannuation from 9-12% will be solely funded by businesses. Pay flatten due to this introduction (mind you it is 10 years away - unbelievable again) with the government again contributing nothing in this area. THIS IS ANOTHER INDIRECT TAX ON BUSINESS WITH THE GOVERNMENT TAKING THE HEADLINES.

Oh yes the company tax cut from 30-28% is well and truly below what was recommended in the Henry review of 25%. Out of this 2% saving these employers will need to pay an additional 3% in SUPER - Again another case of achieving bugger all for maximum headlines.

I have to endure another interest rate hike today with plenty more to come in the coming months and years. You relaxed foreign investment laws and have done ZERO to solve this issue creating a market in Melbourne where prices have increased 30% in 12 months. WOW first home owners must be so pumped at the prospects in front of them.

Look I could go on and on and on.

To all voters of this great nation - I implore you all not to re-elect this Labor government. They have caused us all too much pain and if re-elected will be too the detriment of us all.

Free enterprise is free enterprise. Not communism where you try and regulate everything.

WORST GOVERNMENT SINCE WORLD WAR 2.
    Thumbs me up if you agree. We need to send a clear message.

Matt

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.