rudd commits to new policies, page-11

1. 7,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Could HC admin advise me please why these posts were removed relative to others which were not??

re: rudd resigns you missed the point.....does existing practice make it right? N.A. 3/03/2007 10:22:14 PM

re: rudd resigns I must declare that I have not voted in Australia since NOV 11 1975. And I will not vote again while the constitution allows the non elected representative of the non elected monarch of a foreign country to veto my vote!

But I know Johnny is not truthful....and Rudd is a dudd .....because he has brought religion back into politics as did Santamaria and the DLP. (as Bush did in the USA)...so I am comfortable with my philosophical stance. N.A. 3/03/2007 10:22:14 PM

re: rudd resigns I took a friend from HK(she is a forex trader) to the Victorian Parl last week and went into the visitors gallery of the Upper House. There was a very ordinary bloke reading a prepared speech to a chamber with 5 elected reps present...Yes I kid you not.. 5!....now how to you explain that to someone who in the current climate of HK is conscious of guarding and fighting for their democratic rights? Laziness? indifference/?process?.............or a big rip off? The latter for mine! N.A. 3/03/2007 10:22:14 PM
    re: rudd resigns Do we need state govs in a country with such small populations?....Tas...no more than a shire.....WA the same
    S.A. declining. Vic trying to throw its weight around and NSW with well! who actually governing?.. .the territory Govs are also a joke....and it is costing us many millions of dollars. Strong central Gov with a layer of local administration....and we are better off as taxpayers and as communities.........and having worked at very senior levels in State govs I can tell you both the parliament and state departments are largely a waste of money.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.