rudd grandstanding again!, page-23

1. 1,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    When is this awful Krudd going to retire? He has the money to be King off a small pacific island. This is a man who his own dog doesnt like him as seen on 60 minutes...that's enough for me.
    People like A Ramsey can call him a big P... in the press, others say he's a leaker...egoist.. ALP wrecker etc...
    I call him the Joker of Australian modern politics!
    Here he is now doing his act on the world stage, talking about plutonic issues when the Globe is watching what's happening in his own country with amazement;
    -People jumping of roofs. Huge illegal immigration problem.
    -Tribal warfare in NT , with more than a hundred Australians seeking refuge in their own country?
    -Absolute failure in border protection due to lack of resources for customs and federal police + Asio ect
    Our streets are flooded with drugs, Guns, Even other contraband like cheap Indonesian and Chinese cigarettes.. What is going on? You think I'm exaggerating? Pay a visit to those enclaves in western Syd & Mel and see for yourself... This is just the top of the iceberg.
    An iceberg created by the lack of good governments.
    The love of money & power has become the first motivator before country and family...
    Lets hope we go to the polls soon and elect a strong government to stare this country back on course to progress and prosperity, and perhaps make KRudd Ambassador to Zimbabwe.. ZZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.