rudd nails abbott, page-4

1. 47,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    gilded

Some HC posters are relentless in posting comments that are highly critical of Julia Gillard. In my opinion some of that criticism is appropriate since Gillard's performance as PM has until recently been tentative & unconvincing.

But the moment we subject Tony Abbott's performance to scrutiny we hear calls of foul & unfair - though lapdog as a rabid attack dog is different from being called a loonie leftie I suppose.

Well, Abbott's already had 2 years as Opposition Leader.

In that time he has proven to be the most negative & destructive opposition leader in history, showing no concern for our economy, social cohesion or even parliamentary procedures during the greatest recession the world has had since the 1930s.

His now predictable & constantly regurgitated slogans & stunts, together with his self-indulgent & long-winded speeches have worn very thin on people like me.

Nor has he done his policy development & costing homework. Instead he announced recently that policies taken to the earlier elections will just be regurgitated. We deserve a whole lot better than that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.