rudd now a kokoda survivor ?, page-64

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Hanrahan -

best laugh I've had - for weeks.

Did Rudd do a Masters - anyone know - on the subject he so excels in - "how to bamboozle them with 'bovine excrement?'.
    Now he comes up for a second go. (And we dills all roll over?)

As 'our' Nellie Melba said, of the (inferred by her) uncultured 'unwashed' masses - who didn't 'get' Grand Opera - "Feed 'em muck!" (Yes, it WAS snobbish). But so is Rudd.

Nothing's changed.

Perhaps our Kev's a re-incarnation of Melba. But certainly NOT Clark Gable. With respect, Rudd's no "lover-boy" image! Far from it. This public so-called "attraction" has totally got me tossed! Attracted to WHAT?

His broken promises - his failed policies - his inabilty to do anything other than promise - knowing he can't afford what he's promising? All his concentration, allegedly, only for his own self-glorification, and social ladder progress, upwards?

Always thought Aussies were very shrewd, and discerning - when it comes to judging people's true character. Yes, hard to "put one over" the Aussie - when push comes to shove. But now concluding they're all becoming just dumbed down and vastly stupid, or that we have to wait for His Lordship to grant us election day, for me to discover I'm really right. And they're not THAT stupid, after all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.