Duicorp -get off the playing the man dirt - will make a...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Duicorp -

get off the playing the man dirt - will make a change.

We've all already seen one example of the "real" Rudd - shooting hismouth off in his office - on video - and you insult all our intelligences by making out this man is "gentler - kinder?"

Dream away.

"Time Reveals Truth" ........... Seneca

The Rudd mouth needs some soaping out. His kindly gentleness is all for himself and his own false promotions - not US!

Another 3 years of Rudd and his gang's constant damage and wreckages - and even you, Duicorp, will be crawling to the Libs - begging them to take over.

That's if, by then, Australia's so dead stony broke - it hasn't been sold off to the highest bidder by then.

"Kinder and gentler" - tell that to Julie Bishop. Who had the famous two F and C words in her ear - from the Rudd mouth - at some overseas talk fest.

Nothing I loathe more than "Great Pretenders" - whomever they are - and whatever the circumstance.

Te imperious "Tell him to bring me back some cigars" to the Cuban representative underling - Rudd's message via him to his superior - barked as a command - caught on camera -smileless and curt and supremely arrogant - the other day - when all the diplomats, freezing their backsides off - had to queque at the Lodge, to shake His Majesty's hand. After the handshake - he knocked off. Nothing kind - or gentle - about Rudd in the way he treated these people.

We don't need to vote this man back. If we're really true patriots - we have to ensure we get rid of him, now, last chance, once and for all!

I allege he actually thinks he's at least Royalty. And thereby we have a huge problem.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.