rudd on a mission , page-3

1. 3,062 Posts.
    in many inner city areas we have high rents but if you were
    to move out from the centre ,you will find a very depressed market,so depressed in fact that current rents in many instances would almost support a 100% interest only loan.

that tells me the market is already depressed,and in those outer areas it is depressed at every level.

personally i think it is a marvellous incentive for younger australians to move to the suburbs.

our housing industry will stir the internal economy along,
    ppl like my 22 yr old son and partner developing their own little piece of real estate in the far western suburbs,they bought in a depressed market and my belief is that with concerted effort they will be rewarded.

inclusive of the upfront cost of australian real estate ,is all the infrastructure water,sewerage,roads, parks the list goes on and on,and in the future the big industrial parks will be on the outskirts.

personally i believe it to be a good strategy for our future ,providing hope to the younger members of australia
    for a future that includes the opportunity for home ownership.

and out in the "burbs" with two modest incomes housing is currently very affordable.

i am referring to the western suburbs of greater sydney,
    theres my sons neighbour youn could not afford coogee his family home so he made the move,his parents thought it was so far away there would be kangaroos on the road.

come have a look you will be surprised

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.