why would you take a 10% discount, thats only the GST, i would...

1. 245 Posts.
    why would you take a 10% discount, thats only the GST, i would want 30-40% as to match company tax, i would want to claim as much as i could, dumb people dont understand tax system, if you ask the tradeperson about that, you watch them change there tune, offer to report them to the tax office if you dont get a better discount.

good tradespeople dont bother as they need to earnt good money to fund their own lifestyles, it will cost them more interest payments as they have to go low or no doc, in todays credit market thats over 2% so i think they would prefer real $ and deal with a good accountant with proper structures and tax planning in place, that way you dont have to deal with tight clients, they are generally more professional.

who are the ones that are generally whingers or want extras for free, if you have a contract at least both honest sides have some comfort, if you deal with shifty people it brings you bad luck, and the dept of fair trading are useless, jhave a look at Beechwood or pool builders ( they would be the worst to deal with)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.