RHK 13.8% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

To all the Minority SH's that attended the AGM (and the one's...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    To all the Minority SH's that attended the AGM (and the one's posting on HC) I would like to say, great work people.

Sometimes when you want (entitled to) something, you need make it happen yourself. What we Minority SH's are doing here is a classic example of the above statement. We are fighting for our company. Keep fighting people.

I feel that the AGM consisted of a bunch of people who probably believe that they are above the law, and gave out minimal information to people that they feel are inferior/subservient to them. Todd et al. need to give up the games and start making things happen, like yesterday.

Maybe at the next AGM we can employ someone to remove the refreshment station. That way a certain individual will not be so easily distracted.

It was like an episode from Australia's Got Talent. We had a Ventriloquist and his moving parts puppet, a magician with his disappearing act and a theatrical show where a Director wanted to play the role of a barista. In this episode though, the crowd was not amused.

Can the Majority Shareholder not see how ridiculous they looked? What in the world were they thinking?

All that I have stated above are in my opinion only and should not be considered as advice by anyone at anytime.

Kind regards,

GeoFrank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
-0.120(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 82.0¢ 75.0¢ $60.92K 75.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9964 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 9022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.