the majority of people these days just beleive what they are...

1. 189 Posts.
    the majority of people these days just beleive what they are told and trying to find out what is the truth
    seems way to hard
    rudd was counting on this everytime he open his mouth he reminds us that he is getting the average austrailian their fair share from their resources and why would they every complain about that

i am not an austrailian but i do invest in ozzie miners and i tell you i cashup almost everything and ran for the hills when i first heard what he was doing lucky me rudd saved me a fortune with his big as warning I WANT TO TOTALLY SCREW AUSTRAILIA DONOT INVEST commonly know as the super resources tax althought it isnt the sole reason for the drops in sp of the companies i was in it did tell me in big flashing neon lights it was time to get the hell out of dodge
    i am going to quitely wait on the sideline and see what happens if rudd gets back in i doubt ill be back and i am sure lots of people and companies feel the same but i guess to the average austrailian or person at that matter it means bugger all.
    mmmmm ps some of my canadian shares have gone up in sp recently wonder why

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.