rudds me too campaign is self destructing

1. 4,040 Posts.

Todays Breaking of the Murdered Balibo news crew and Kevin is again up to his old tricks of continued " ME TOO " " ME TOO "

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/breakingnews/

11:54am (AEST)
    PM promises to repatriate Balibo Five

PRIME Minister John Howard says a re-elected coalition government would seek the repatriation of the remains of five Australian-based journalists killed in East Timor in 1975.

************ 2 HOURS LATER ************
    HERE COMES OL' ME TOOOOO KEVIN.

1:58pm (AEST)
    Labor pledges to refer Balibo Five case

OPPOSITION Leader Kevin Rudd has committed a Labor government to referring the deaths of five Australian-based journalists in East Timor 32 years ago to the attorney-general to consider prosecution.

Kevin Rudds Creditability Out The Door Once Again With His Me Toooo Policies.

IMO *** It wont be Labor that will lose This election, It Will be Kevin Rudds Me Toooism, that will be the most Influencing factor of long term Labor Voters walking away from The party, & in turn throwing this Gimme Election Away, and handing it to The Libs.

And Just watch the Cashed Up Union Heavies that Placed Kevin07 Into his position, Promptly throw Him out on his Ass.

There's one thing for certain, and that is that Kevin & Julia have made some Huuuuge Huuuuge Enemies within The Union Movement, and they will want justice In Rudds & Julias Scalp.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.