TLS 0.52% $3.86 telstra group limited

rudds nbn accounting trick, page-21

1. 507 Posts.
    amazingface,

A few points in response to your post..

(1) Prior to the Rudd Government annoucing the back of the envelope NBN and threatening to introduce the draconian legislation to strangle Telstra, the shareprice reached $5 and was heading north.. So i would say that they had/have plenty to do with the current shareprice.. Wouldn't you??
    Why was Telstra attacked?? Because the Government knew that they had to pay them compensation for any NBN and they are trying to artificially minimise it..

(2) The CBA situation cannot be compared to Telstra's, as the Government has not as yet attacked the banks, as they have Telstra.. But think about it, they maybe the next hit in Rudd's drive for greater tax dollars.. Then watch the CBA shareprice dive.. Besides, a $7 Telstra shareprice gives it the same market cap as the CBA, we do not need a $34 price, but it would be nice..

(3) By the end of the year, not only Telstra shareholders will be angry, ALL shareholders will be angry if Rudd is still PM.. Because if he gets to Telstra and the miners, watch out the remaining industries that will be in his SUPER PROFITS sight..

(4) I agree, Technology is like a freight train and that is why it should not be left to amatuers to introduce it..

(5) Lastly, Blind Freddy would make a better PM than the one that we currently have..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
-0.020(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $44.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.89 $3.86 $31.49M 8.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 157492 $3.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.87 366907 70
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.