Rudy is going down, page-234

1. 6,290 Posts.
    You after a Manhattan apartment?
    Too much bad Feng Shui for my liking.

“Within one (1) business day following entry of this Order, the Debtor shall transfer, or facilitate the transfer of all funds in his savings and checking accounts as of July 11, 2024, not to exceed $350,000.00, to the office of the Clerk of the Court for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York (the “Court Clerk for the purpose of paying allowed professional fees and expenses of Global Data Risk LLC.

Philip Dublin, a partner at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, is hereby appointed as the independent, third-party trustee (in such capacity, the “Limited Purpose Trustee to direct, facilitate and control the monetization of the Debtor’s New York City apartment (45 East 66th Street, 10W, New York, New York 10065 (the “NYC Apartment” with the proceeds thereof going first to the payment of all allowed fees and expenses of Global Data Risk LLC in excess of the amount transferred to the Court of Clerk pursuant to paragraph 3 herein. The Court Clerk shall hold (i the amount actually transferred in accordance with paragraph 3 herein and (ii) proceeds from the monetization of the NYC Apartment in the amount that (i and (ii together equal $350,000.00 (the “Estimated Professional Fees until such time as Global Data Risk LLC’s fees and expenses are approved by the Court and paid from the escrowed Estimated Professional Fees.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysb.319064/gov.uscourts.nysb.319064.290.1.pdf
    Last edited by noddan: Saturday, 17:33

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.