ATH 14.3% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Thanks Maslow - much appreciated. So, they've included a new...

1. Mer
    1,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Thanks Maslow - much appreciated.

So, they've included a new test that asks the patient to provide their subjective view of the disease based around 3 core questions that provide some structure. Nice, but a potential headache to marry into the other results - something they seemed to acknowledge a couple of times ... The HD-PROP test MAY be a useful tool to evaluate Prana’s clinical trial results ... and ... MAY offer an alternative to conventional self-reported patient-questionnaires ... (My caps not theirs)

It's a good idea, especially if they can show that PBT2 is effective in areas that concern the patients the most. However, if after 6 months the patient comments are completely out of whack with the other results then they've got a bit of a nuisance.

Out of interest, they reported that ... Motor symptoms, cognitive symptoms, functional decline, and behavioral symptoms were the most commonly reported first, second and third problems ... and I'm not surprised, because those categories cover the majority of answers. The way it was stated implied some significance, but I'm just not seeing it or maybe I'm having a slow day?

Overall though, I like this because it focuses on the patient's concerns and gives then a chance to respond without being constrained by a rigid questionnaire - and hopefully feels less like being a cog in a clinical-studies machine.

Cheers - a hopeful pessimist.

I guess I should include a disclaimer: I'm an idiot. You shouldn't base anything on my scribblings. Your decisions are bound to be better than mine. That should cover it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $11.18K 3.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 52064257 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126697935 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.