BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Evening all,"Dream my son dream, but never let dreams become...

1. 548 Posts.
    Evening all,

"Dream my son dream, but never let dreams become your master. Then my son you will become a man".

So 101 years later on do I need a Kipling lesson?

Anyone who regularly views this thread knows my view on CAS. But perhaps I am not about to be a man!

That said I pondered this today;

We know that HMS Crusader is currently in negotiations with the INR having overcome all hurdles(very limited ones) to date. This can be confirmed by anyone with a quick phone call as I have said before. (nothing is 'technically' concluded hence no announcements quite yet)

Now THIS is the interesting bit for tonight; CAS were trading 48 - 56c 6 weeks ago with people thinking Espinharas was a pipe dream. Now whilst we certainly do not have certainty we seem to be travelling rather quickly all of a sudden for reasons as laid out previously.

This brings me to my point. CAS have risen 50 - 90% in this sort period of time....really nothing at all.(although some would say this was impressive in the current market)

If CAS do not get the nod from the INB then surely the downside is to perhaps 50 - 60c?

Think about this...at 82c tonight we are still being given an opportunity to invest in a stock with limited downside (due to all the other projects....how many new miners will be producing iron Ore in the next 6 months!) and yet with considerable upside. A was in contact with a friend earlier today who told me that he had got into CAS on listing because he had been told Espinharas was worth $175 per share....naturally in the conversation and over the past years we managed today to discount it back to $5.

And there's the point. I don't think I am dreaming. It may sound like a spruik and I am probably guilty of this, but where on earth do you get an opportunity to invest in a story with so much upside and so little downside? This surely sits at the far right hand side of the risk reward curve? THESE opportunities rarely present themselves as we all know....now is this what I think it is? Normally we read about these in the papers a year after the event....Forrest Gump, Paladin, PTM in 1996 etc.

I could be totally wrong, and if I am I'm sorry to all and Kipling!

But if you Google Espinharas, and speak to MGT / Directors I think you may find we aren't dreaming.

Sometimes you just have to pinch yourself.

When I first got into CAS I thought Dumbo had a 10% chance of getting up. Jan this year 30%. April 40%. June 50%. July 70 - 80%. Please look back on my 12 months of witerings....at least I am consistent!

Good luck to all and sorry for my ramblings...I would love to see contrarian arguments on this thread re CAS just to keep me sober....or at least partially!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.