BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

rudyard kipling just so stories 1907, page-13

1. 548 Posts.
    GZ,

How did the markets operate in the pre internet days?

I think the answer is simply more slowly!?

Looking at everything I personally know about CAS I would say that whilst 60% is derived from company announcements / presentations a good 40% comes via the internet, or should I say Google!

I think this is probably the same with most similar stocks...and here I think lies a potential problem.

The 40% of 'knowledge' that I may source from the internet may not be 100% reliable. I essentially believe it to be true but when you start trying to read jounalistic witterings in another language you have to be fair on yourself! That said most do get translated but by whom?

To take this point further I trust the Directors of CAS 100% in their announcements. They seem to be excellent corporate citizens, and seem to be very tight / conservative in their information that they release...hence personally I trust what they say and build my base case / view from there.

So from this standpoint the point I am trying to make is what emphasis should one put on the 'knowledge' gained via the internet...especially when it is this sort of information that actually gets me more excited at times than what information the company releases?

I can understand that the company does not want to misrepresent itself but when there is a HUGE amount of information out there in the public domain about Espinharas and what is happening in Brazil re Uranium you have to wonder about when / if CAS will say anything about it.

Who knows what CAS are up to re Espinaharas. They have certainly been very quiet about it, perhaps too quiet? From the article I posted last week it certainly appears that there are very real moves afoot re U in Brazil. Certainly reading both that article and following it up with a few Googlings it would appear quite likely that things could be happening...but maybe not!

The interesting thing about that article last week was the depth of the information...quite amazing IMO and very hard to find on Google.

The problem for me then comes down to me adding 2 + 2 and getting 5 or 10 or -8!!

Certainly an update from CAS on the Brazilian Uranium strategy would be more than welcome....but I guess in the 'old pre Internet days' we wouldn't have known anything about it anyway!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all...DYOR and please don't take anything I say seriously. My ramblings are pure speculation / enthusiasm based on limited information and are quite possibly wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.