YML unknown

ruined by conquestsilver, page-20

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    No worries, as a longterm investor, I don't base it on hype, just pure facts. I wish I could tell you how low it will go, but it's something I really have no idea about. There was a lot of selling and buying today, so it suggests to me that there are plenty of buyers still stocking up for the JORC wihich is due in the next couple of weeks. However, how many of these are 'buy on the rumour and sell on the fact' crowd? It may be that come the JORC announcement there will be a couple of million shares dumped pretty quickly - with most just wanting to take the short term profits.

I'm a long term holder with a view to seeing dividends from this company - so seeing the price shoot up and drop like it has this past week, doesn't concern me. I'm not into paying the full rate of CGT and I don't make a living from trading.

If YML are looking at producing 5-10MT per annum, at perhaps about $30 profit per tonne, then I believe this share still has a lot of upside - even from $1.44. Throw in nickel and cobalt production and it gets better.

These guys have a proven record of getting mines up and running without dilution - which is a huge bonus. They plan to get the Carr Boyd nickel mine up and running soon, which will fund the additional drilling in Marillana - to prove up more reserves. If the 3 other gravity zones they've done preliminary drilling in confirm similar depth of ore to the northwest sector (we'll find out in the late October announcement) - then the 100MT looks very conservative. Those red zones on the MG survey that they're targeting look to be about 4 times the size of the northwest sector. Fingers crossed they have similar or better mineralisation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.