CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

rules 4timeframes around director share buying

1. 2,075 Posts.
    http://www.theinsidetrader.com.au/index.php?siteid=1&action=page&page=director_stats.html

Ok, here is what I have been asking and getting no replies: there seems to be a time frame of directors can buy 7 days or more before a price sensitve ann.

OR

The Companies published share trading policy for its directors: found some blurbs from a story in the smh from 15/04/08. "

As a director of the junior iron ore and gold explorer Pluton Resources, Ray Schoer made six share purchases in the seven days before company results or a big company announcement. He also made up to 18 purchases outside the company's published share trading policy for directors.

The original directors' share trading policy, which is designed to avoid any perceptions that directors are using inside information, called for every trade by a director to be approved by the company's chairman.

The original policy, which was published in the annual report in October, also restricted directors' trading in Pluton's shares to a four-week period after the interim and full-year reports and the annual general meeting."

Not our company but it gives me an idea that I need to go to Cityview and ask what their written policy is for their directors.

I also want to see back to when PW bought his shares- date wise.

I googled, and this is the best so far that I could come up with- may go now to the asx and see what they have on rules regarding director buying.

The link above, is just a analysis of directors buys and they resulted in profits/lossed- another trading tool , that is all.

Gotta run. Am seeing MS tomorrow morning. Have a few things to ask.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.