CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

rules on relisting, page-13

1. 2,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1477
    Ohh fair go M. would call RD lots of things but hardly arrogant. After all it was not his name at the end of the last "PRICE SENSITIVE" announcement - but then no-one else put their name to it either !! Possibly because they are all a little confused ? If you actually read the website - under Corp directory he (RD) is Joint exec chair & MD but by the time you get to Board of Directors he has been bumped down to last spot at the table as Exec MD. - so the poor bloke would probably not know what he should (or should not) put his name to.
    Given this is on a website with a copyright 2019 tag on it (so updated relatively recently - except perhaps for the top 20 which comes up as not found ), -- have to say it does not augur well for the detail required of the prospectus / offer doc that I reckon is going to be keenly read by both the ASIC and ASX.
    Poor pun but me thinks a case of climb over the rocks only to trip on the pebbles. Just glad I had another shirt when I put this one in the wash. Not sure it is going to survive the spin cycle. Where is our Non-exec chairman in all this - expected a better profile than this Maybe we can hear from a Director with strong governance and leadership skills, with experience chairing Audit & Risk Committees and Finance & Performance Committees - -- or maybe not !!- not a good look boys and girl. GLTAH and a great W/E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.