IRN 0.00% 29.5¢ indophil resources nl

Some integrity please Apples. Misrepresention of events for the...

1. 12,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Some integrity please Apples. Misrepresention of events for the purpose of delusional affirmation is of questionable substance. An injunction is not a precedent - courts give them all the time. However, if during the period of the injunction, TVI achieve a reversal of the ban, and it comes from a higher authority than the provincial board, then yes, a precedent is made that is relevant to Tampakan.

However, to my knowledge, no where in the country has a mining ban ever been officially overturned. One can perhaps cite the province of Capiz, where a ban has in some instances been "ignored" by the board. If anyone can refer to the retraction of a local ordinance banning mining by official decree, then please post your source - as this issue is of great interest to me. Even Supreme Court opinion 8, 2005, to the best of my knowledge didn't in practice see the abrogation of any laws by provincial boards.

So Apples, if you are yet again clutching at straws by trying to draw some parallel with the injunction sought by TVI in Zambo del Norte, then perhaps, we can see what happens if Indophil seek one in Sth Cot, which, IMO, may be akin to having an epileptic attack in legal quicksand. I would be very surprised if they go that route.

Despite being less than convincing, I guess Apple's remarkable unwavering and undiscerning confidence can perhaps be found in someway to be credit-worthy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.