RTR 0.00% 4.1¢ rumble resources limited

I know they have referred to degrussa previously. I had a look...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    I know they have referred to degrussa previously. I had a look and it was near vertical and only 20m thick. easy to miss if drilling vertical holes only, as they suggest.

Also on their website they have placed alone for "polymetallic fault related mineralisation" which runs through chinook SW to NE, pretty much parallel with their holes to date.

Is it possible this was their initial inferred feeder for the zinc, which now appears to come from the broadly NW SE faults?

If so then it's no surprise they only have occasional hits as they need to angle the drill holes and go deeper. Would that assumption. be reasonable?

Second if this polymetallic fault is what they initially inferred as the zinc feeders... Didn't Brett state there were dozens of these across the prospect.

I am trying not to get too enthusiastic but if there are dozens of these, and we kind of can infer they have a goodly strike ( 1-2km each?? ) And they come from depth, they may not need to be very thick if the grade is there ( some silver hits are tantalising). multiply by dozens...

My instinct is they want to get some hits on these, then ask for $$.

A degrussa x dozens .. haha ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $20.81K 509.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 634053 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 146531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ 154540
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
RTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.