RTR 0.00% 3.8¢ rumble resources limited

Rumble Resources says Earaheedy has potential to be a...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Rumble Resources says Earaheedy has potential to be a ‘supergiant’ (*.com.au)

Seems like the little hint of a grin is back, which for large parts of last year looked drained and stressed.
    After watching a few of these clips a couple of lines leave open the question of the resource size and more importantly market announcement timings.

The constant is the size of the current drilling is circa giant now (maiden resource) with super giant in years to come as only at 15% but interpretations of feeders lend itself in their eyes to super giant. The smiles and confidence in the message appear to be back and Shane mentions all drilling has been done, it was also previously mentioned that the maiden resource would be released in the first half of the year, yet in one video a line was something like hopefully or potentially in the first quarter, which is the end of March.

Which has made me wonder if the small adjustments in the facial expressions and confidence in the message, coupled with more airtime is a sign that the results of these already drilled holes are sitting at rumble HQ, with final interpretations to be made over a shortened period and we may in fact see the outcome "sooner rather than later" which has been said multiple times now. Maybe in fact by the end of March.

Wishful thinking maybe, yet I think the energy coming out in the last few interviews is drifting back to the initial jump, so someone knows something is my guess so I am keen to see what the next month will have in store. Hopefully these positives lead to some real excitement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $41.49K 1.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 312155 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 353650 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.