VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Plucker - (I think) It's typical of what happens when other...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    Plucker - (I think) It's typical of what happens when other stocks are "trending" unfortunately...

Money that's stagnant or in a stock that's not expecting the discovery of "Lasseters Reef" next week is extracted and moved into the ones that are...

Everything seems to have become "short term" as not many retail punters trust the markets LT after the last few years.

FWIW I feel cautiously bullish about 2013 even with global headwinds... As interest rates and returns on bonds have dropped - money is being forced into the market for better returns.

LT - VMS should be ok - but there are plenty of bridges to cross yet.

DSO shouldn't be too difficult - but construction, commissioning and then ramp up phases for Mt Lindsay type mines are nearly always drags on the SP...

The real question for me is will we get a re-rate when all 3 licences are approved.

I read a broker report last year a month or two before the cap raise that stated they expected the SP to recover to 50+cps when all three licences were approved.

Obviously with the dilution effect since the CR that would now be mid 40's...

Most here haven't commented... But prior to the 31cps cap raise the average market cap for the few months leading up to it was approx hovering between 60m to 70m

Now post CR and BFS and now sitting around the same level...

Need something like an off take agreement with 30m Credit facility for the Tungsten to get the "cap raising" monkey of our backs...

Since Penfolds have been supposedly working on this for well over 12 months I'm wondering what they are doing since we've heard nothing about it since....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.24K 567.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5314960 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 6849717 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.