SEN 0.00% 1.8¢ senetas corporation limited

rumor about swift, page-6

1. 1,017 Posts.
    I guess it is a reasonable way of recouping some of my losses. I do still hold a few, although my position has been substantially reduced over recent months. That is not to say that I will not reenter the stock when I feel the time is right but pls do not hold your breath because I have taken an absolute pasting on SEN. Look, I know sweet nothing. But I will say this. When potentially price sensitive information regarding things such as Swift start appearing on websites such as HC, I instinctively question the source and then naturally discount the likely occurrence of such deals actually happening. Call it contrary tuition if you will but I have found it to work more times than not. I am sure SEN has a deal flow in place but events of the past have probably slowed the pace of these somewhat. I think that JD is now implementing some sound business practice, quite frankly something that should have been implemented two years or so ago so there is some "catch up footy" to be played out here. But it can all happen with an ounce of luck in a macro sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $19.39K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 900000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 775262 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.