interesting few months coming up..no doubt Warren Buffet is well...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    interesting few months coming up..no doubt Warren Buffet is well informed :) so let's see if 'The Event' aka Sanandas arrival can finally happen..it's not like 'The Announcement' so to speak will be confined to Area 51 or some pathetic New Age website given they've had a umpteen number of attempts so will this time frame be any different?

let's see if the 'evil ones' can pull this off or should i say finally be allowed too by the Yahuah the Most High God..oh & how do you think the markets will re-act to 'The Announcement' ? Mr Buffet has a fair idea.

"The day of the Lord" will start with a bang!

time will surely tell huh

latest update:

They are planning to arrive...I know I hesitate to say it because this is the 1,000 time I have..but I have to do my job and keep you informed of all their failures because eventually they are going to succeed..."The Event" is their arrival to earth, they want to make some kind of announcement, and I'm thinking "Sananda" will show his ship to the world...the Capricorn (or could be one of his others)..the Capricorn is a huge blue 30 mile high ship, and I read they saw a blue "planet" or star over by Jupiter last week...following this a total invasion/avalanche will occur creating complete chaos all over the world...so it might start off as deceptively peaceful and then quickly go downhill from there...the cities will be a mess, complete riots and chaos...have a plan ready to meet somewhere with your families if you get separated, have a plan to get out of the cities as soon as an "announcement" is made..probably some kind of First Contact garbage..that's your sign folks that SHTF..you won't have much time to leave the cities...don't procrastinate when you hear the 'announcement'...

if you stay in the cities you will die...they will use this time to target those with 'light' and kill them...the Chinese will take over 20 cities and are already here to do so...they will surround them and lock them down causing martial law and roundups from these cities...it will start with the cities first..don't ask me which 20..assume the largest ones we have...then it will spread to the others..

March-April-May...

they've had this planned for several years....that's why they've been bringing in the Chinese and stuffing them in DUMBS and Russian mil equipment to help the Chinese...NATO troops are also stationed in various areas...

nothing's ever random..it's all planned out and will be played out...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.