FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Whle I'm not a proponent of Hitler, please note the Americans...

1. 5,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    Whle I'm not a proponent of Hitler, please note the Americans are kings of war crimes & crimes against humanity, nobody tried yet for Nagasaki & Hiroshima, & check out the red cross report suppressed until recently about the near 50 concentration camps in Europe from 1945 to 1947 & see what happened to 1m+ inhabitants. Modern times...yep still going on, see how depleted uranium makes babies less endearing. And I didnt even have to mention Vietnam.

My school history book was aptly named The Giant Book of Porkies, I thank Mr Schicklgruber for the VW Beetle, both a great economic philosophy & engineering success.

Despite his madness & acute nationalism, he had a few good ideas. But he didnt get to write his history; being the loser. Financial suppression brought about his rise to power, The Golden Dawn in Greece is a modern example in motion(& not the only one) of how stupidly peoples brains work when they're trapped in a corner like a rat & they dont know who is cornering them. Equally skewed are our suffering populace with the dumb & dumber choice to vote for in our pseudodemocracy.

I get the feeling the bankster would rather orchestrate a war against the Germans for resisting money printing than to be lined up where they deserve to be.

Rant Over, have a peaceful weekend.

Come on Lake Cowan, I'm itching for the results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.