FMG 1.32% $19.47 fortescue ltd

rumors ? dream to realty ?

1. 5,436 Posts.
    I have held FMG shares since early days.
    I have seen the sp price rocket to over $13.00,and I did not sell due to personal and tax reasons.
    I watched the shorters taking advantage of the g. crisis and drop the FMG to under $2.00
    At the same time I looked at Twiggy dropping in ranks from richest man in Australia ,and he did not budge or allow a t/o then. I followed his example .No regrets .I continued to hold FMG patiently .SP of FMG recoered pretty good ,and,cont to climb and consistent with the global recovery .
    The plan for expansion of the mine , and the proven ability of Twiggy and team was the reason for the SP to rocket in the first place . The global financial crisis, debt was the cause for FMG to drop.
    It is obvious that finance is required.
    When negotiation for funding broke down with China ,the SP became stagnant, expansion slowed down but did not end there.
    I cannot imagine Twiggy giving up now and allow a T/O.
    But I can imagine Twiggy finding the required finance somewhere to bring his dream to realty .That is what i figure out to be "Serious Interest"
    Now look at AGO, BCI, just to name a couple .Both appear to be on friendly terms with FMG .Both got something good to exchange .
    Why worry about rumors; look at the history, the facts, and options available to FMG.
    Look at how China view RIO and BHP ,and the demand for iron ore for its future .
    Make up your own mind like I did.
    Good enough for me to continue to hold FMG.
    IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.