AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

rumour of a contract?, page-24

1. 222 Posts.
    You're right about support Rob it did get sold into but stronger support has come back and growing daily which is a bullish sign after a sell down. Also normal after such a protracted time trading at .001, nervous/bored share holders getting out. I was happy to top up with a few more. I figured with AFT's continued profit increases combined with the recent ann of profit upgrade to $1 million for the year to December 31, 2010, compared to original forecast of $300,000 ... that they are due for a SP rise. And I like the fact that management personally hold a lot of stock. In August the company attributed its increased profit to greater international demand for solar panels and inverters.

I agree with Chris1968's comment on the volume thread "I don't mind this Stone Wang guy. He seems to have things under control since he came on the scene."

Stone was appointed in Dec 2007 as managing director and CEO, he is an engineer turned business leader with over 20 years experience working as a senior executive for Fortune 500 companies in Australia, Hong Kong and China, including BHP and Corus. Using his cross-cultural expertise, Stone has successfully established a manufacturing base and distribution network in China for Australian and European companies. Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, he has negotiated joint ventures in China, Hong Kong and the USA.

He seems to be turning things around for AFT. With management consistently posting improved profits and ever increasing solar demand, I like this for a slow but potentially very profitable long term trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.