NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Nicely put together T4M and I guess it will all come out in due...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 6,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2723
    Nicely put together T4M and I guess it will all come out in due course and hopefully as big as we all think it could be.

Here is some expanded commentary and a link (similar to one of yours) with the actual Samsung patent background plus a link to one of my previous posts in Jan thinking along the same lines as you with some other WBT patent links info etc..

http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/14592286/single

On January 8, 2015 the US Patent & Trademark Office published a patent application from Samsung titled "Electronic Device and Eye Region Detection Method in Electronic Device." Samsung's invention covers a method and an electronic device in association with iris recognition. The patent filing indicates that Samsung is working with lndustry-Academic Cooperation Foundation Yonsei University on this new iris scanning system as they're noted as being one of the patent assignees. In October 2013 rumors began to surface about Samsung working on a new iris recognition system and a month later Patently Mobile reported that the U.S. Patent office published Samsung's patent application covering such an invention. Today's newly discovered patent application greatly advances Samsung's method for iris scanning and recognition.

"In order to apply iris recognition to a portable electronic device such as a mobile phone and the like, there is a need for a technology which can detect an eye region from a high-definition facial image in real time."
    "Samsung's invention is provide an electronic device that detects, with a few operations, an eye region from a high-definition facial image in real time in a mobile environment, and an eye region detection method implemented in an electronic device."

http://www.patentlymobile.com/2015/...eir-iris-scanning-and-recognition-system.html
    Last edited by FullMoonFever: 18/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.