PCL 6.25% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

Mr Hustler ( may need to practice that skill wee bit ), fit...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Mr Hustler ( may need to practice that skill wee bit ), fit like?
    Society for cruelty against keyboards wants a word with you sir.
    Everyone should embrace contrarian views, they are healthy and can spark further ,always necessary, analysation of any investment.
    However I feel compelled to answer to your above on behalf of any new or inexperienced investors with a few observations.

Firstly PCL is not FAR, this is not the FAR bb , this company has absolutely no similarities as an investment whatsoever to FAR. Its very strange you seem to repeatedly try to draw your topic of conversation back to FAR. Presumably this is to offer some form of credibility on any statement you make. By your own admission you are a veteran of FAR with initial investment now being worth 10cents in the dollar. You have screen cast current holding of 50k shares, a relatively nominal amount of value, and mention initial investment may rise to 20cents to the dollar on a buy out.
    At no point have you mentioned any proactive adjustments to you FAR strategy with the most obvious being averaging down on news of the low ball cheeky T/O offer. Did you really miss the point that move was most probably one contrived by those with power and money to recover their losses and if not certainly was a positive share price moving development????
    Stop whining on about FAR already mate.

Secondly , I seem to recall reading PCL board after buying at 0.2 and you posted frequently with negative bias throughout and further noted your declaration of buying in some time later. There seemed to be a fresh vigour of positivity to your diatribe after this point. Again by your own admission you paid over 0.4 cents for your holding. This is strange as you repeated posting warnings during some days when you could have comfortably bought more than 25% cheaper at 0.3!

Considering all your some 20yrs market experience you really do not strike me as being somebody qualified through market understanding / industry knowledge / proven successes and most importantly "integrity" to be offering any advice whatsoever. Thankfully you are not opaque!
    Despite this I hold no malice and sincerely hope 2022 is more successful for you than the previous 20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $35.61K 2.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 8102178 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2723420 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.