STX 2.13% 23.0¢ strike energy limited

Rumour, page-109

1. 3,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5901
    Yep, ive read all of those. And ive looked at the Schlumberger logs and core descriptions. It all relates to the oil and gas occurrence in the Wagina Dongara.

And Yes, I agree, the oil water contact in the Wagina/Dongara hydrocarbon system was intersected.

The Kingia system however is separate to the Wagina/Dongara. As we saw in LD-1, and WE2, 3, 4, 5, and SE-1, the gas occurrence in the Kingia is separate to the Wagina/Dongara and there was no obvious hydraulic connection. The Kingia is vertically separated from the Wagina/Dongara by some few hundred metres of Irwin River Coal Measures which generally implies low permeability units. I know there are thin sands within these measures, but coal = low energy depositional environment = fine grained sediments = seal. So to say that everything below the Wagina is water saturated is a pretty long bow to draw.

Now I don't know why the straight shooting EGM resigned form ERL. But i doubt it was due to the resource or the resource potential. From what we've seen, corporate culture may not be to everyones liking. It would not be to my liking, thats for sure.

And lets brace ourselves for any upcoming raid on STX. Lets see if the register/board here is able to hold out better than they did at the other place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.