MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

rumours have no place confirm or dismiss..., page-2

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    lautrec...I think you are right to suggest that the rumour mill works overtime in the absence of announcements from the company...It makes it harder to bring this to the attention of management when PC is always "out of the office" as has recently been the case when I tried to contact him this past week...Saying that I'm not fully convinced that any 'rumours' on HotCopper or any other forum have a direct impact on the share price or shareholder sentiment...volume has been too low recently to convince me otherwise, Thursdays volume of 670k was the highest for a month...I feel that it is just the way it is with MAE, Management have had an appalling record of keeping shareholders informed, timelines have never been met and at the moment there is no end in sight for the sale process...

After reading the article on Goldman Sachs I am still in two minds...either GS will extract the best price being the greedy capitalists they are or if they decide finding a buyer for MAE is not worth their trouble, or if it proves difficult we'll be dumped quicker than you can say "fair suck of the sause bottle" as some have 'rumoured' to be the case...whatever happens personally I've only got a couple of weeks left in me...especially now that there's talk about the sale being 18 months or more away...

Finally on a technical note...if you put Bollinger Bands on your chart of MAE (SD 2 period 14) you'll see how tight there were on Tuesday (suggesting a change in price) on Wednesday price opened below lower Band (first time since 21/5) and then on Thursday and Friday intraday high was outside the top Band but on both days close was exactly on the top Band...it's almost textbook BB trading...Both MACD & Stochastic are also looking much stronger

Looking forward to this newly formed uptrend continuing this coming week

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.