AAJ 5.56% 1.9¢ aruma resources limited

Rumours:'Large-scale gold system' gain credence, page-166

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Thanks for putting this guide up for us, be great to get some data up from those qualified in field such as talentless.

I am happy to do some work on my thoughts but it would really be only that as while I did start a geology degree, it was never completed

Any overlay efforts on my part could not be compared to someone qualified in the field.

I am interested in doing further research into the economics of the deposit as what Talentless has mentioned so far is in perfect alignment figures wise with my thoughts to date, grades mentioned look about correct just eyeballing.

Not sure how accurately we can calculate tonnages at this point, I have had a go some time ago but the figures seemed excessive (just looking at main zones defined so far). I also did some work on calculating costs to mine but most was based on the cost of other similar mines.

Given we have talk about mining Trojan in the near future for revenue to fund drilling (be interested to know what talentless thinks about economics of this as Peter S seems to think its possible).

Why would we not be able to mine the higher grade zones of Slate also given its locality and ease of access and depth, cherry picking the higher grade zones, I do not see why we need to mine the deeper lower grade sections straight away.

I feel the value of the easy of access of the higher grade sections at Slate combined with plans to mine Trojan could be the key things the market is missing here, along with proportion of drilling undertaken so far given that completed at other projects to prove up more sizable reserves/grades. What would the real barriers be to start mining the higher grade zones at these projects in the near future?

And given the experience/track record of our management and ideal location of project to processing plants/infrastructure why exactly would the market think Peter S cannot get a funding revenue source for future drilling in place from the existing tenements?

This was always a high tonnage low grade setup/low cost setup, as I have mentioned in the past really becoming valuable at higher gold prices.

We are very early on in exploration from what I can see, and I continue to see this one as a strong buy/accumulate play especially at these levels, these setups can take a long time to play out as reserves/economics will not be proven/dis proven overnight.

As we all know these are speculative stocks, and a small percentage of people are able to see value and make money where the great majority are not able, the markets grand ability to miss price stocks is what creates its greatest opportunities. But lets bring all the info the community can muster to the table

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.741M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $1.911K 100.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 237154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 150671
Last updated 11.26am 24/05/2024 ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.