AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

I get what both shim and shady continue to contribute, but we're...

1. 4,929 Posts.
    I get what both shim and shady continue to contribute, but we're now at the business end of the section - MONEY. This small matter to underpin the positive thoughts for RNI has been looming for over 12 months now. Noone is saying its easy but leaving it to the bitter end to change advisers and the financials reeks of sheer desperatio and supports the notion that the BOD had it wrong for some time and did not change tact. Now I wonder whether the two fellows who have been appointed were needed to bring some reality to what the BOD thought many financiers would simply buy without any questioning. I have a vested interest so I hope it works out.
    Some perspective....... Westaussie posted on THX site/
    "Him, take some heart from the fact that SFR think the area still has huge potential, following is extract from their letter to shareholders today."

There are also some exciting new drilling campaigns coming up on our broader Doolgunna tenements to test VMS targets we have systematically worked up over the past year. We have in just a few years since discovery more than doubled the Mineral Resource at DeGrussa through diligent and targeted exploration programs. Our understanding of the geology at DeGrussa and surrounding area has increased exponentially in recent times, putting us in a position to be able to locate and discover repeats of the high-grade VMS mineralisation that deliver such rich rewards to our shareholders. End.

Won't be long until the EM results are known, that will tell the tale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $800 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 292000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.