AUR 14.3% 0.6¢ auris minerals limited

rumours 'n incompetence, page-29

1. 4,929 Posts.
    All getting down to finance getting sorted, don't you think Leroy?

No one is saying this job isn't difficult, but by crikey leaving it this tight is not for the faint hearted. I reckon there are two scenarios;

1. Finance is just about sorted......but I have much doubt finance is finalised, think its some way off on the basis that advisers have been changed. This reeks desperation usually. I am not sure how you can actually be an adviser within the tight timeframe. You are more likely to be acting as a broker and sourcing financiers which haven't been approached. Or hopefully PCF have far better relationships with those who can provide the funds and influence execution of the deal.
    2. They are banking on finding vms deposit at Forest which will then be the trigger for finance getting over line.

I really don't want to guess.......perhaps these guys want to run the same story as SFR and SIR where both came off their last dollar when the find occurred.

I am surprised the SP has been so resilient. Very surprised. I have not heard any rumour whatsoever other than info I have gained from HC. There is something out there to make people hang in.......Although if people want to dump there is less than 300k in buyers so it would need to orchestrated very well. Don't ask me why but I am optimistic it will all work out, but cant back it up other than Forest will come up trumps. RNI is still a massive punt on the official info out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.