AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

rumours 'n incompetence, page-5

1. 4,929 Posts.
    Speccy, I can only conclude there is an agenda at play and everything is getting managed to serve a purpose. That purpose could be anything incl personality clashes, brinkmanship etc. I must say if I am right I thought this behaviour in large corporate companies at the senior management or mid management level. The more I am exposed to smaller mid to small cap companies in any Industry the more I see this stuff going on. At the end of the day some of these guys are egomaniac and think they deserve more. Perhaps throwback from SFR. If this is the case hopefully other mgmt. apply constant pressure but really its difficult for them because they are earning a decent quid too!
    What you say you heard about DD006 could be still correct, if it doesn't suit the agenda to get it out it wont be released.
    The finance annt to me was a joke. Anyone in their right mind knew those numbers would not hold up in real life land. That will ring credibility issues into play with financiers, hence the appointment of new adviser(but really adviser should be broker) to create different outlook.
    Long way around but if finance drags on these guys which its likely too Speccy, these guys will need that news, if true, for 006 that you heard hit the market in a flurry.
    Lets just see what credibility RNI management have here in the project financing space. If its good financiers will jump at it, if it aint then forget it. Well end up with the wrong end of the stick if indeed we get something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $7 1.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 154694 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.